A Long 4th Of July Weekend.

Maybe this weekend seemed long because I've been horribly sick but when I look back, it really flew by!


Matt had Friday off and went on a guys date to Silver Creek with his friend Trevor (my friend, Joyce's husband). They were gone most of the day.
I stayed home and played with Zeplin the best I could. By noon, I was beat and Matt's brother's were kind enough to take him off my hands. I couldn't sleep while he was gone and actually just cried the whole time watching a cute movie. I picked Zeplin up at 2:30p, and he was down for a nap by 3:00p. Matt was home a couple hours later and helped me with Z. I was overly sick and needed to rest.

That night, I woke up and was spotting a little bit. I instantly freaked and woke up Matt. I was awake for another 3 hours until I finally was able to sleep for a little while longer.

Matt & Zeplin played with some snap fireworks in the back yard with the dogs while I got ready for the day.

Matt took us to the Boise parade in front of the Capital Building. It was an okay parade. We've seen better but for Zeplin, he had a good time and got a lot of good candy.











After the parade, we took Zeplin to one of the fountains to play in. He had a great time but eventually the sun made it too hot and we had to leave. I was starting to feel sick again.

We made a few stops at Cabella's and Carter's and shopped around. Zeplin took us hunting for the all animals he could see with his new pop gun. It was pretty humorous.



 Eventually, it was time for the uncles to come over and eat dinner. Once we were full, we started our firework festivities.

Zeplin loved the snaps, sparkers and smoke bombs but once the loud fire crackers started, he shut down.











Adam took Zeplin into the house to let him watch the fireworks from the front window. Matt, Randon, Mr Tedd and I thoroughly enjoyed all the fireworks we purchased. 

It was still pretty early so we headed up to the roof to watch the aerials. Randon and Adam had never been to the roof of our house to watch fireworks before and they were both pleasantly surprised at the view and amount of fireworks you could see!!





Everyone left and we were all headed to bed at a decent hour.

I woke up early on Sunday. I assumed it was going to be a somewhat good day because I wasn't sick, but an hour into the morning, it hit me and threw up all morning. Matt woke up with me and gave me some anti nauseas meds... un beknownce to us that it was going to make me completely useless the rest of the day.
I fell back asleep for 2 hours until 930a. I ate breakfast and fell back asleep on the couch from 10:30a-1:30p. I woke up again, ate lunch and fell back asleep from 2:30 until almost 6pm. I was exhausted. I couldn't even open my eyes to eat my food.
But by 6pm, I felt mostly rested and woke up completely to eat dinner and play a little with Zeplin before finally going back to bed around 10:30pm.



This next week is going to go by fast. I had to send my doctor an email about all my spotting so I'm not sure if I'll have to in and get my blood drawn again or just wait until my ultrasound. Prayers please.

No comments