Five on Friday - {PlayDay, This Week, Greenwood Photos}

{ONE:} Pretty Day in the Park



Zeplin has been begging me to take him out to fly a kite and last Sunday was the picture windy day for such a trip. I took him to Settler's Park where we had a great time enjoying the sun, blue skies and warm wind. After a couple hours of playing and flying a kite, Matt finally showed up with dinner so we could enjoy his company too. My sister Jessica and her whole family were there also and we all had a lot of fun just sitting in the grass, watching the kids play and relax. Eventually a horrible storm came and we realized we needed to go home.
I'm so glad we got a good day to play. This week has been fairly nice also. We are headed out of town tomorrow and will be taking our family pictures so I'm very excited!!


{TWO:}  This Week!
LipSense: I had such a successful first order!!!!!! I only needed 600 PV and I had over 100 more!! I was thrilled! I mean so totally thrilled and I can't wait to get my product.
I only had a couple people come to my launch party but I've had a lot of interest through Facebook and most people wanted colors based on what I posted on my group page! It was so motivating and exciting.... but still stressful... I felt like I was pestering some people into ordering which I hate when people do it to me so I didn't want to do it to them. (I'm sorry if it seems like I was)



Work: Well, I'm quite the chucklehead because I totally forgot I scheduled myself to work Monday morning and didn't even show up until they called me. I didn't make it there until 9:45pm. Oops. Since the new management change, I've really enjoyed working there. We all kind of have the same sense of humor and most of us get along. My son and daughter are definitely loved which makes it easier to get some help with them when I need it.
Overall, I have been having fun and enjoying what I do.

Volleyball: We had a game Tuesday night and had so much fun! Nicole told everyone that she was going to be moving soon so we are trying to get as much volleyball time in with her as we can. I'm super bummed she's moving because we literally just became friends and she's about the only one that I've really connected with. Bummer!

DessaMaeDesigns:
I've been working a lot with my design business as well. I haven't opened this thing in a long time and I'm so happy with the few things I've been making. Most everything I've made has been for my LipSense stuff but I've made a few logos for my friends' businesses too. 


{THREE:} Greenwood Family Pictures
I sure love this family. Kaycee has been my best friend since we were freshmen in high school so... 16 years ago!! Obviously over those 16 years, I've gotten a chance to meet & get to know her whole family - they are fun, funny, exciting and close-knit. 

Anyways, last weekend they all got together at Kaycee's house for family pictures and asked ME to do them! I felt so excited to do their pictures because of how much I love being around them. 

We ended up doing the pictures in their pasture. You can't see it but behind them was a silver road barrier that I was able to edit out of most of the pictures! This was a fun shoot and even more fun edit since I learned so much about taking pictures of big groups and editing them! 


 I just had so much fun with them. I'm excited to give them their pictures!!

{FOUR:}  Zeplin







{FIVE:}   Arrowlyn >>-----> 34 Weeks



 





Overall, Arrowlyn is just getting so much better at everything - She's a great little eater and can pick things up with her fingers. She loves to eat food with us and it's been fun to save little bits of our meals for her. She's having more fun with toys and is happy to sit on the floor with toys all around her! But she refuses to crawl to anything! I've been trying to teach her and help her get into position to crawl but she just won't.

Her black eye is almost gone. (Did I mention before that she's got a black eye from dropping a metal train on her face?) I hope it's completely gone by tomorrow.



No comments