Arrowlyn Darline {14mo}

 ↣This chick stood for the first time on March 24th while we were in Rexburg visiting Grandma Joan. We were all so elated and couldn't stop cheering for her that she began doing it over and over. The cutest part of it - - she was on her tippy toes! She looked like a little ballerina!
Now's she's standing all the time - but not for long. She actually hates it! Eventually she will walk though.... right?




And also, I need her to stop crawling so I don't have to clean my floors 50x a day.
Earlier in the month, I noticed her knee getting really red and a little black line causing it. Upon further investigation, I realized that my daughter had a dog hair imbedded into her knee. Through many tears and a few pricks with the pointed part of tweezers, we were able to get the hair out.



↣Speaking of ballerina though, this girl really loves music. A few strums on the guitar or beats to a drum, and she's completely focused on the sounds. She will clap, dance and bounce up and down.
She loves all the Moana songs so I ended up buying her the soundtrack. She even says "Moana"


↣ For the time being, Arrowlyn is small enough that she fits on the middle console of the Pilot. Anytime we have to stop to eat, we always let the kids out of their seats and bring Arrow up front with us. 


↣Arrowlyn is 100% my mini me. She looks just like my baby pictures and has a little big of my attitude. But when she's loving someone, She LOVES them!! Arrow is ultra cuddly and loves to snuggle with us. But she's also very independent and enjoys just being alone, playing or exploring.





↣Arrowlyn isn't a huge fan of Dexter but she does love to call out to him. "Deytr" No one else can understand what she says but we do. 




↣She isn't super attached to her pacifier so I'm sure she will be fine if we ever took it away but it sure is nice to have it when she's throwing a fit. 


↣Her curls are getting much longer and tighter. They look identical to Matt's curly hair. We love it and I love looking at Matt's smile when he's holding her and playing with her curls. 


{Swinging}
Arrowlyn loves the swings now! She laughs and screams and kicks her feet. It's adorable!!! 








{Headbands}
Arrowlyn's term for repping for EmmaGrace bows is over. Thank heavens because I was definitely sick of trying to keep these bows on her head. 













↣ Arrowlyn has gotten 4 new teeth for a total of 12. (4 front top/bottom and 4 molars). 

↣New words for the month are Brudder, Deyher (Dexter), no no no (while shaking her finger at you) and bow bow (bounce bounce).

↣I've been working with Arrow to learn sign language. She knows More and Milk as of now. She doesn't do them often and if we try to force her to do them (or do anything) she throws a temper tantrum. 

↣She hits us in the head when we try to put her to bed at night. It's quite comical. It's like it's a funny thing to her. She usually sleeps from 7pm-9am. Sometimes it's earlier, sometimes it's later but she always has to sleep at least 12 hours at night and another 2-4hr nap during lunch. 

↣Arrow doesn't take discipline very well. She cries and throws her body on the ground. Or she will look at your with these big eyes, welling with tears, and a pouty lip. 

↣She LOVES jumping on the trampoline. Whenever I have to garden, I put her outside in the trampoline to bounce and play. 


No comments