The Circus

A friend of mine was offering free tickets to the circus this year and I knew I wanted to take my kids one day so I snagged a few. We went Friday night (June 23rd) at the 7pm (Which was not the smartest thing we've done as parents since Arrow goes to bed at 7pm) but she was so enthralled with the excitement that it was okay. 

I've always been torn about going because I don't agree with the training tactics of the animals. But it was neat to see the elephants because I've never seen one.

Zeplin loved it. He was pretty thrilled to see all the performances while Arrowlyn just loved the music.  And of course, the cotton candy was a big hit.















I'm sure we will go back another time - Maybe when the kids are older and we were more prepared to let them ride the camel or elephant. 

No comments