Four on Friday - {Week 20}

Sorry I could only do 3 things this week. It's been a crazy week. I'm readjusting to life without softball.


{ONE:}
Mother's Day was this past Sunday and it was such a great day. 

We were still out camping and spent most of the early afternoon driving back home but overall, the day was great. 

I was able to take a nice long shower, curl my hair, and look semi presentable before hopping back into the car to hit up a store to buy Grandma Cindy some flowers, then head to Nampa to drop off our camper. 


Zeplin, proudly, delivered his gift to his Grandma and wished her a Happy Mother's Day. I demanded he do it again so I could get it on video. hahaha. The 2nd time wasn't nearly as adorable. 

We took my parents to get ice cream at Dairy Queen and headed back to their house to eat. We laughed and joked and laughed some more... Mostly at Zeplin who did the funniest things. 

Eventually we had to leave and go back home. Matt leaned over and kissed as we were going to bed, thanking me for being a such a wonderful mother to his son. I replied, “If I can be half the mother that my own has been to me, then I'll be satisfied." { I love you mom!!!!} 


{TWO:}
I scored a hell of a deal on a 3 wheeler for Zeplin at Idaho Youth Ranch on Tuesday! They originally wanted $45 for the thing but it didn't have a charger and it was going to cost me $21 for a new charger. They ended up wheeling & dealing with me so I purchased it for half!

I picked up a charger from BatteriesPlus and once I got the battery charged, I tried to teach Zeplin how to use his new motorcycle. He was terrified. Like he was when he first got his 4 wheeler for his birthday but once we taught him how to drive it and took him outside, he was in heaven.


He yelled Vroom Vroom as he drove on the sidewalk behind our house. He laughed and smiled as he waved at our neighbors driving by. 
Eventually the battery died again and we had to walk it home. We're going to have to order a new battery too.... but I don't mind paying the price because the smile on his face is worth it. One day is love for Cars might fade but I'm going to let him love them while he's still litter. 



{THREE:}
Zeplin decided he is a big boy! This whole week, Zeplin has been asking to go potty. He wants to actually sit on the big potty and go poopoo. TMI, I know.... but I'm so proud of my little man. 


He's had a few accidents but was very adamant that he wanted to be a big boy anytime I tried to put a diaper on him. We bought some pull ups... eventually, he asked me for some “Lightening McQueen“ undies, so we took off to the store to pick some up. 
As of right now, he goes poopoo and peepee in the potty at home, all the time. We've been taking his little potty cover everywhere so he can use the public potties too. Of course, accidents happen and we are learning that we can't go far without making sure he's gone potty first. As of right now, diapers are proving to be a little more convenient so we can go out but he loves being a big boy. :) 


{FOUR:}
Zeplin and I had a great opportunity to share a happy moment with one of the girls, Hailee, I coached as she signed her letter of intent at Eastern Oregon to play Volleyball. Hailee is one hell of an athlete! Seriously, so talented! 
Zeplin is in love with her but he also made a new friend that day, my old softball coach, Eric Bonds. Bonzi took Zeplin outside to play because he was begging for a little attention. It was super cute!




No comments