


Back in April, I signed them up to win a free photography session from her and we won. I was so elated that I bought my children new outfits just for the shoot.
The day of, I was completely mesmerized by the the flowers. The entire backdrop of hydrangeas and baby's breathe was literally taking my breathe away. . . . . . Then Arrowlyn threw the biggest fit! She cried almost the entire time. I felt so bad. Fortunately, a couple pictures turned out okay of her.
My son though - WOW! He's so handsome! He is a spitting image of his daddy - only blonde hair and blue eyes. (versus Matt's brown hair and green eyes)
I love my children so much. They mean everything to me and I can't imagine my life without them. These pictures mean so much to me and I cherish them dearly.



No comments
Post a Comment