Clark Family Updates - {November}


🦃 I started this month with a girls night to see the For King and Country concert with my friends, Kira and Katie. I was nervous that I wouldn't know the songs because they aren't a band I'm familiar with but it was actually a great, impressive performance. 


🦃 We've been enjoying our animals quite a bit since it's been to cold to be outside with them. They also don't like to be outside and I don't blame them. 
  

  


🦃 We've been riding the pitbikes a lot more lately. They're just such fun little things. Arrow loves them more than any of us. She begs to ride them and once she's on, she begs for us to go faster!
  


🦃 Matt had to leave town to help his mom move from her house to her mom's house over Veterans' Day Weekend. We missed him terribly but we did well to stay busy and wait for him to come back. 
 





🦃 There was talk about wild roaming turkeys in our subdivision and just before Thanksgiving, we got the gift of three turkeys in our front law. They were so neat. Our whole street, at one point, had all seen the turkey's. 
  


🦃 Our family joined with our church to provide a couple shoeboxes for Samaritan's Purse. My children loved it. They each enjoyed picking out items for each child and talked about what it would be like to get a shoebox full of fun & essential items.
  


🦃 A high light for me was when I scared Matt one early morning while he was getting ready for work. I hid in his closet for 20 minutes while he showered, did his hair, brushed his teeth and got partially dressed. When he finally opened the door I was hiding behind, I was already giggling inside.

 


🦃 We had an amazing family night with our friends, the Alexanders, the weekend before Thanksgiving. We shared a lovely little dinner, played headbands then had an all out Nerf War. Kids vs. Adults. I'm pretty sure the kids won. They kicked our butts.
  


  





🦃 Thanksgiving Day was truly a treat!! We woke up and took the kids to Julion Park to meet up with our friends for a Turkey Bowl football game! We played for a few hours. The Alexanders were there including the Cragers, Pattersons, & some of the Asays. We recruited some fun friends that were hanging around the park to play with us too. After we played, the teenagers spent a little time riding around on our pit bikes. 

We rushed home so we could get started on Thanksgiving Dinner.  Our friends, the Hunters, from life group, had no where to go for Thanksgiving so we opened our house to them & Matt's brothers. 

Dinner was amazing. We were very thankful to have our friends/family with us. 

  


No comments