I’m emotional as I look at these pictures. I realized I’ve been saying so many “goodbyes” lately - and while each of them have been hard, the hardest has been the goodbye of life as we knew it.
Life just keeps going on, regardless of wishing it would slow down.
The littles aren’t little anymore … as Zeplin has grown 4 inches in 3 months. He’s respectful and kind, just like his daddy.
Arrow is maturing and growing into a lovely, brilliant, little lady.
I found a few, very visible, gray hairs causing me to lament my youth while I push my phone forward and back to find the right spot for my eyes to focus.
Matt remains the steady one on the surface, the constant pillar to lean on although he’s recognizing he’s much more tired when he comes home from work than he ever was before.
But regardless of the goodbyes, living or passed on, nostalgia and idealized, I’m so thankful for the good mornings and new mercies - that life does go on and I get to love these ever growing people another day!

No comments
Post a Comment