Back date - - in pictures.

I have a ton of pictures and dates that I haven't added -
I'm so far behind in sharing some things I've done lately. . . .

Fire and Ice.


 

I made a mug.
Brandon made a frankinstien.
It took two times going to finish out projects.
They both turned out cute.











Evening with Brandon & Teddi.
Golfing with his parents






Brandon's Mom and Dad met us at Wahooz for some golfing fun. Since they've retired, they golf a lot so I figured this was going to be a blowout. Luckily we all had our shining moments and embarrassing shots.
I got a hole in one once too! YAY!!
I even tried to do the batting cages since my surgery on my wrist. It hurt really bad to hit right handed. But I just switched to the left and hit that way instead.
Thank you college for teaching me to be a switch hitter!!
Biking with the Missionaries.





Brandon and I took the Elders on the Lake Ride back in September. It was their P-day. They've been extremely helpful to me in getting me involved with the church again.

Swan Falls with Brandon and Teddi.




 Teddi loved running along side Brandon and I. But apparently 10 miles was too much on his little feet. He started to fall behind - and when we got him into the car and finally home - we notice he ripped the pads off his feet again. He had to stay inside for a week.


Making Muffins with my buddy Neo






Skeet Shooting with Brandon & Friends.

It started out rainy and cold. But it warmed right up.
We saw two beautiful rainbows in the beginning. Then we started shooting - - - -I'm definately my daddy's daughter.
We had three guns. One 12 and and two 20's.
I was #1 - meaning I got to take the first shot. If I missed then #2 would go. then #3 if 2 missed. Well, #1 didn't miss for like 3 straight. After the third, #3 turned and said, "I think I'm ready for you to not be number #1 anymore."
We laughed!
 Then Brandon said, "Yeah, she's with me!" It made me feel good. :) He even called Daddy to tell him how good I did.



This is where I was #1. Poor boys didn't much many chances to shoot. Har har!


BSU volleyball with Brandon &Momma



I'm pretty sure I'm all caught up. We've taken so many big trips and monumentus occasions that I forgot to show these fun times.

No comments