Magical & Priceless

Things have been completely and utterly perfect since meeting Matt.  I recognize that I'm completely twitterpated and smitten BUT isn't that the way it's supposed to be?? To have Moments that are magical??  Aren't we all supposed to have that special someone who makes you feel priceless??

I told Matt that he makes me feel like million bucks. . He stopped stirring the brownie mix he was making and grabbed me, pulled me close, kissed me and said, "You're worth more than a million bucks. You're Priceless!"
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! He's so sweet

Looking back, I have a long list of individuals who I hoped would work out for the best in my future but I never really felt THAT THING - that connection - that . .LOVE. ♥
But there is that something wonderful with Matt.

Daddy embarrassed me horribly the first time he met him. . . Matt and I went over to mom's to get eggs to make our brownies and daddy decided to come upstairs to meet Matt. . . He shook his hand and introduced himself then daddy said to Matt. . . "I don't know if I want to meet you - You might not make it to next week!"
I was mortified!!! Matt laughed and said, "That's what I've heard. . ."

I've been asked, How do you know when you want to forever be with someone or even love someone. . .And well. . You just know.

I knew in the past that none of those guys were right for me. I kept coming up with reasons or excuses to either stay with them or figure out a way to just keep the relationship going in hopes that I would feel that connection - - But there was always something that just kept saying, He's not the one for you!

Not Matt . . . .

He's perfect for me in every way!

No comments