Road Trip

This weekend went way too fast.
Matt and I went to Utah to visit my family and support my sister and her husband.
We were going to leave early Friday morning but we had a late start.. . Matt got involved in his guitars and I entertained myself taking pictures.



Once we finally got on the road we had the best time together.
We have the most fun just talking and laughing.
We made a pit stop to the bird sanctuary.
then headed to Roberts. After Roberts we went to LuLu's and had some food. I took my hair extensions out and put them on Kali and Ashton. . . We had a good laugh.


Saturday was jammed packed fun! We woke up and met Matt's sister in Sandy for Breakfast.
We went shopping for a bit. . Matt cracks me when we shop . . . He likes to dress nice and spend stupid amounts of money on jeans and shoes. . While me - - -Yeah...... I love to shop at Saver's and find the best deals possible. He calls me his voice of reason. . I remind him that they money he spends now robs him of what he could buy later. . . .
Anyways - We went back to Roberts and got ready for shooting with my brother, dad and two nephews. Matt and I were so excited. . We met for the first time shooting!!






After I got my butt whooped shooting and almost busting my ribs, Matt kicked my butt at pool. 


After shooting, we went back to Lulu's and had more dinner and played a board game that I sucked at! Sometimes I wish it wasn't so competitive . . . I was a sore loser. The game was called Smart Ass.

 Sunday was a great day. . .




Matt passed with flying colors. It meant a lot to me when Robert patted Matt on the back and told him he was welcome over anytime. Matt felt like he could really get along with my family and I think he could too.
I'm completely happy with this man. He makes me so happy. I told my family, don't be shocked if you get a phone call from me that I ran away and got hitched. . . . .  Until then . . .

No comments