Linder Farm

 
Matt had class today so Kaycee and I made plans to use my buy one get one free admission pass to Linder Farm in Meridian.
We met up at Subway for lunch then met met Manda, another old friend from back in the day, with her three daughters at the farm. We started off at the cornmaze - which was a lot of fun!! We didn't stay in for too long and actually didn't make it into the hard part of maze. Jayden led the way through.

I don't know exactly what I was expecting but this exceeded all expectations. It was like a mini fall carnival. The jump houses, simple rides, hayride through the farm, pumkin toss, But my favorite - The petting zoo!!!
It wasn't just a zoo with normal farm animals!!
They had Camels, and Zebras, and Kangaroos - OH MY!!!

Literally, the petting zoo made my day. I love baby animals and to get to pet these animals was so worth it.
First was my favorite, The Kangaroo, Steven! He was so soft. I've never felt an animal with fur so soft - not even a fuzzy kitten could match!
Then the Camel, it fell in love with me. Even Kaycee made a comment how this animal just thought I was the neatest creature to come into it's presence. LOL. I started to rub the back of his head behind his ears and he just melted into my hand and gave me googly eyes! It was adorable!
Then the zebra.
He was just hungry - He didn't care as long as he got food.
But either way - it was a ZEBRA!! an f-in ZEBRA!!!
Who pets a baby zebra!??
 ME

 

I would have stayed next to Steven all day if I could have. He was adorable and I just fell in love with him.
We finished our outing with some mini donuts and a hay ride. We stopped once to get off and get a couple pumpkins. I wanted to get so many more than I did but what I got will do for now.

This place was worth it!! Thank you Kaycee for spending time with me and letting me play Aunt Dessa with your little ones again!!
LOVE YOU!!









No comments