26 Weeks - Due Date Change.

Cute baby elephant I found at the dollar store!
 I'm 26 weeks!! Un-freaking-believable! 
Actually, it dawned on me last week that I'm 27 weeks since they miscalculated my due date by a week... Which did I tell you... I'm due New Years Day! Weird!!! I'm not taking it too literally. First I was due on the 8th of January, then the 7th, now the 1st but I'm measuring 2 weeks bigger so I could be due on the 23rd of December. In all honesty, I want to have the baby this year for 2 very (un)selfish reasons:
1. Insurance! I don't want to start my deductible over again! I have amazing insurance BUT a very high deducible!
2. Tax Credit - Only meaning, we will have money to either pay off the hospital or replenish our savings since we paid the doctors in full and feel broke!

I feel better than ever  (But, I still don't LOVE being pregnant though).
I feel Monster more than ever - every 2-3 hours for about half an hour. I've been making a video of him/her moving around in my belly at night too. Matt and I just lay in bed and watch 'its' acrobatics! (This is gross)but I feel so lucky that the placenta is attached to the back part of my uterus. I feel much more movement than the average mommy to be who's placenta is on the front. And it made sense why I was feeling movement so early too.

I redid the baby mobile again. Matt and I hated the hoola hoop idea.
Funny story - Neither of us liked the hoola hoop but we didn't want to hurt each others feelings about it so we kept our opinions to ourselves.
Until last weekend, we were walking around Michaels, buying more crafting supplies, when I pulled him into a isle and said, "Babe, promise not to be mad." (I thought he would be upset because it was such a pain in the butt to get the hoola hoop screwed into the ceiling) His shoulders sunk down. I found it odd when he got a smirk on his face after I said, "I hate the baby mobile!!" But his face lit up and he pulled me in for a hug and said, "Oh good because I hate the hoola hoop!"
We stood there laughing, and took a sigh of relief.
So, we took the hoola hoop down that night and restrung all the lanterns together instead. We love it now!! It's perfect!

Matt wanted me to come up with a way to display Monster's ultrasound pictures so they would be preserved. I decided just to scrapbook them as Monster's 1st baby book - which was going to be the original title until I let my creativity shine and titled it, 'The Not Quite Cooked Book." Hahahahaha! I felt so clever. 
I'm not done with it but when I finish I will take more pictures. We received so many ultrasound pictures from our 20 week appointment that I have to pick and choose which ones to put in the book. I'm going to leave the last page blank so when he/she is born I can put the birthday picture in & title it - Fully Cooked!

No comments