Happy 2nd Birthday Zeplin


Zeplin,
   Happy Birthday, my son!! I am thankful for you! You are a smart, happy, loving little boy. I am so

honored to be your mother and thankful to be able to watch you as you grow, learn and develop these past 2 years. You have blessed my life in ways I never imaged and I cannot think of what my life would be like without you.
  You are a genuine spirit with a heart of gold. Your soul is so kind and precious. I melt every time you run to me with your arms open for a hug and your lips puckered up for a kiss. I love when you snuggle in my lap and listen to my stories. It makes me eager for that one day when I can listen to your stories about your days.
   Zj, you've made life so easy for your daddy and I. We were always meant to have you in our lives. You are my little miracle, your daddy's little buddy and both of ours best friend!
  Thank you for being such a good boy. We have been spoiled by your love and the warmth it brings to our hearts.

  We love you more than life itself. I never knew a love so beautiful could exist before becoming mother. Thank you for blessing me with your love, laughter and spirit.

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Love, always, forever and eternity
Your mommy


It doesn't seem real that my baby is now a 2 year old. It actually makes me cry when it think how quickly time has gone by since the day he came into this world.
It's amazing how someone so tiny could fill so much room in your heart and bring so much joy to your life.


Zeplin loves all things boy related. Cars, trucks, trains, guns, swords, fighting, puddles, mud, dragons, animals, books, and his family.

Zeplin is already in a big boy bed and hasn't had any troubles with adjusting over the past few months. He's great about going to bed, sleeping through the night and waking up happy (most days.) He still takes a 2-3 hour nap every day after lunch and sleeps from about 9pm-9am every night.

He is not quite potty trained but he's beginning to get the idea of it.


Since I became a stay at home mom, Zj has become a little more clingy than normal. Everyone says it's the age..... He cries when I leave him but, thankfully, he's quick to be distracted once we're gone.

Food is really motivating to him but he loves fruits and veggies more than anything else. Oh and French Fries!

Z is super smart! He knows all the basic colors, can count to 4 (prompted) and loves when he can recognize letters and get them right!!
He also communicates really well!! I caught it on video but now can't find it - he was playing with Matt when he got serious and said, “We Go Now! Come Upstairs.” He desperately wanted his daddy to go to his room and read books ... he told us flawlessly. 
He also loves to talk on the phone. Every morning he asks to talk to his daddy, then he'll want to talk to Grandma. Occasionally he'll ask to talk to Papa or to his uncles. He turns almost everything into a phone, including a remote or a desktop computer mouse. lol

Zeplin is the most cuddly and loving little boy I've ever met. And I'm not being biased. He loves to cuddle, hug and kiss all of us. He's very loving and sensitive. I wouldn't have him any other way.

Z really is my best friend. We spend all day together and every day I love him more than words can describe. I look forward to all the many wonderful years of being his mother!!



No comments