Five on Friday - {Christmas Decor, Blurb, Bella, Bed Spread, Sweet-n-Sour}

{ONE:}   Christmas Decor
Zeplin finally enjoyed setting up Christmas this year - and actually understood it. He loved helping and had the most fun decorating the tree! 
Arrowlyn wanted to be involved so we gave her a few ornaments to play on. She must have been paying close attention to Zeplin hanging them on the tree because she really tried to hang her own!

Now time to put presents under it!












{TWO:}   Bella
I almost got rid of her this week!! And part of me still might- GRRRR. 
Just days after posting a love post about her, she ran away. Only this time, she was right next to me when she took off!! Then when I went to pick her and bring her home, she dashed out of the back of the cart while I was lifting the gate!!! I ended up letting her run because the kids were upset and hungry. I was bawling my eyes out when a couple hours later, a sheriff brought her home!!

It was horrible! Between Zeplin being strong willed and a dog that won't stay home, I was not having a great day on Thursday. Enough so that Matt came home early from work. It was not a fun day! As of now, we still have her but that might change.






{THREE:}   Blurb Blog Book
My 2015 Blurb Book came a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! It's perfect and beautiful and I'm so happy to have it. Matt and I spent an evening going through each page and remincing over how much our son had change and how happy we are.


{FOUR:}  Zeplin
This big guy finally got his bed spread! He actually made it almost 2 weeks before having another accident! We were so proud of him. He's doing so well and is always so happy when he wakes up to tell us that he didn't pee the bed. 

Zeplin is starting to be a lot more excited for Arrowlyn to be his buddy. He loves to cuddle her and is starting to play with her more. The other day I put her on the bed and asked him to stay with her while I stepped out of the room. When I walked back in, she was playing peek-a-boo with him and then he leaned into her, whispered I love you and kissed her on the forehead! My heart.... Oh how it's so full of love for my son. He's got such a tender heart and a big one too.

Zj used to HATE coloring, arts & crafts, or anything of that nature but recently, that's all he wants to do. He loves to lay next to me and color and will try his hardest to convince me to pull out all my craft paper so we can create something. (Mainly because he wants to use my glue and scissors.



{FIVE:}   Arrowlyn >>----> 40 Weeks
We have learned that our little girl is allergic to Tree Nuts like her mama. After eating a little pecan pie filling, Arrow developed a rash all over her body, including a blow out and swollen eyes. She was otherwise fine and we will need to just be extra cautious in the future. 

We've been giving her formula more. My supply isn't what it used to be and I've decided to not go about trying to revive it. We still nurse every morning, noon and night but she almost always gets a bottle during the day. 

She's turning into more of a chatter box. She talks all the time! We love it. 

Among all her fun things she's learned - she's begun giving high fives, waving, and clapping. She's such a doll! 







This girl - she's such a light to our lives! 

We are so blessed by these two little people. I love them so much!!!

No comments