Arrowlyn Darline - {2y, 1m}



☘ Arrowlyn had her 2yr check up on the 27th of February with her big brother. She was in excellent health. She's 28lbs & the 68% for weight, 33.47inches & 49% for height and is in the 78% for BMI. She threw the biggest temper tantrum in front of the doctor. Dr. U got to witness her head banging on the floor drama. 

☘My daughter is ... definitely my daughter. .. .. A little DARE DEVIL! She loves to try new things regardless of the danger. Right now she's really into jumping off the couches and tables. She also loves attempting summersaults, and standing on the 4 wheeler while it's moving. 

☘ Arrowlyn is turning into such a big girl. I'm not ready for her to get into a big girl bed but I'm thinking it's going to happen soon. She still loves her sleep - but it takes her a bit to get to sleep at night but she's still sleep for 3/4 of the day! She's such a snuggle bug too. I love that she loves to camp out in the theatre room to watch movies!

☘Arrowlyn got to spend some time with Bowen when I had a play date with my friend, Emily. I think she really loves spending time around other children her age. She wants to be center of attention but she loves playing with others!

☘We will never get over her love of animals. She's a magnet to any animal in eyesight. It's adorable. She's just like me.... I'm addicted to animal loves. I love cuddles, kisses and snuggles with anything that resembles fluffy!!


☘This girl loves the library. She thinks she rules the joint. She's running around and bouncing off walls. Everyone thinks she so adorable, which of course she is, but she's crazy and I struggle keeping control of her.


☘ Arrowlyn is definitely in her terrible 2 stage. She's so different from her brother because 2 was my favorite age with him. But age 2 for Arrowlyn is... stressful. She never listens and is always running away from us. We've tried spanking - she laughs at us. We try time outs - she pouts for a bit then runs away. We take things away - and she hits us. We try to talk/discipline her - She screams in our face! She's just so feisty and we can't figure out what makes her tick! Since our doctor witnessed her meltdown, he suggested the Love and Logic class so Matt and I are thinking that it might be helpful for everyone. Zeplin was so easy on us and compared to Arrowlyn, he still is. One of my good friends called one of their children their Sour Patch Kid . . . I'm definitely positive it's my daughter. Gosh I love her! Because on the flip side, she's always the first to appologize - OVER AND OVER! And a hug almost always fixes our problems. I'm sure a hug won't always be our fix in the future so I will use those hugs while I can.

☘Arrowlyn got a booboo at Grandma's house and it was pretty sad. She dove first first off a chair and onto her hardwood floor. It left a pretty good shiner on her eye for a couple weeks. 
We got home that night to a late birthday gift from Nikki and the girls. It was so exciting that the kids fought pretty hard for it. Arrowlyn has been using it every day since!

☘Arrowlyn has the cutest hair. It's still really curly but it's getting so long on top that it's getting into her eyes when it dries. I can't cut it though because she still doesn't really have a lot of hair and it's kind of mullet looking. 


☘Arrowlyn is such a movie and book junkie. Zeplin never used to sit in front of a tv and watch movies - not until recently but Arrowlyn will watch CoCo and Bubble Guppies all day long if I let her. 


☘Arrowlyn is such a sassy little thing. She says what's on her mind and although she's affectionate,  it's only on her terms. One day, we were driving home to put her down for a nap and she fell asleep. Matt told her to wake up since we were almost home and she said, "Stop It Daddy! I Sleeping!!" I laughed so hard. 
She says things like "Quit it" "Lave me alone" and "Go Away" quite often. It's a good thing she's cute!

No comments