March for Life

I've always wanted to join the March for Life but never really took the invite seriously from our church(s) and friends. It wasn't until Roe was overturned in 2022 that I really knew I needed to get a little more involved. Especially with my story. 

In 2022 a lot of lies were being told. In particular, that 'miscarriage treatments and ectopic pregnancy remedies were considered on the same lines of abortions.'
 I was hurt, devastated and angry when some of my so called friends on Instagram spread those lies. I stood up to them in my own way by adamantly denying I experienced an abortion in any form because 
I WANTED THOSE BABIES. I would have done anything to keep my 6 lost children. 
If I could have safely moved my 2018 baby from my ovary and my 2020 baby from my fallopian tube & carried them safely in my womb, I would have endured all the pain it entailed to do so. 
If I could have fixed my broken body to keep my 4 miscarried babies, I would have done anything to do so. But the key word in all this is Broken. 
It took many years to understand that this is a broken world and we have broken bodies. Why would we want to make this world any more broken by killing our sweet, innocent and voiceless babies? 
Typing that makes me cry just imagining how broken a mother must feel to go through with the murder of her child. 

I don't exactly know how involved I will be with the Pro-Life movement but I hope that through my story, I can subtly convince mothers of how precious the life is that they carry. I weep occasionally for my babies and praise the Lord daily for the 2 I was able to keep. I take my role as mother seriously and have forever been changed by the love and graciousness God granted me to be a mother. 






 

No comments