More Snow Days


The kids just keep getting luckier and luckier with each inch of snow. They had Monday off for MLK Day. Wednesday morning, I started driving to Pickleball at 5:00am and recieved a text from West Ada that school was cancelled. I was feeling a little stressed out because I wanted to use Wednesday and Thursday to prepare my house & myself for my surgery on Monday. My plans didn't include cleaning up my children's messes or entertaining them.     

But....

It was a great day. I finished painting my bedroom furniture, packed my bag, laundry, grocery shopping and even found a little time to finish a puzzle and go sledding with my children! Zeplin and Arrowlyn were so occupied with the beautiful, new fallen snow that they spent 70 percent of the day in the front yard building a mini sledding hill. 

I wasn't anticipating to get an text & email that school would be cancelled again on Thursday. There was no new snow in the forecast and I'd been driving quite a bit - not once was I concerned of the road conditions. 





















No comments