Brandon Lake Concert + Dune Movie

 We kicked off Spring Break with a great girls/guys night. 
Arrowlyn and I went to the Brandon Lake concert with my nieces, Victoria and Jena, and V's friend. It was supposed to be a family night with my sister and her other daughter but since those two couldn't go, Arrowlyn joined us and had so much fun. 

I didn't know the boys were going to go to the movie so when I sent Matt a picture of us, he sent us a picture back. Matt said the movie was amazing and we will definitely need to purchase it when it comes out on Blu-Ray. 

For the concert, it was great! Victoria and Jena have never been to a concert so it was fun to go with them to their first concert. Brandon Lake is a talented artist and I really enjoy his music in my house. It was more of a worship concert, which was lovely but different. It was a late night too - Arrowlyn's favorite song is Gratitude and it just so happened to be the very last song of the concert at 10:30pm. Jon Foreman was also there - he's the lead singer of Switchfoot - a band I grew up listening to.

We were all home by 11:30pm and exhausted. We didn't wake up until 9am this morning. 
Great way to start spring break. 
















No comments